Squash is among the most commonly grown vegetable plant in the kitchen and vegetable garden.
Each 1 packet contains - 10 seeds of squash.
Squash come in two main types: summer squash and winter squash. While there s not much difference among the tastes and textures of summer squashes, winter squashes offer a wide array of flavors.Summer squash (Cucurbita pepo) produces prolifically from early summer until the first frost and Winter squash (C.
maxima, C. mixta, C. moschata, and C. pepo) is grown in the late fall season and bear the fruiting in the winter season.
||Summer squash, Winter squash, zucchini.
||1 to 3 feet
Planting and care
- Mulch plants to protect shallow roots, discourage weeds and retain moisture
- Plants love lots of compost and will produce better if well fed
- When the first blooms appear, apply a small amount of fertilizer as a side-dress application and water thoroughly
- After harvest begins, fertilize occasionally for vigorous growth and lots of fruits
- For all type of squash, frequent and consistent watering is recommended
Squash Golden Yellow care
- Squash is a seasonal vegetable
- It is very susceptible to frost and heat damage, but with proper care, it will produce a bumper crop with very few plants
- You can sow the direct seeds in October and January to February month into the pot or ground
- Use the potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat
- After sowing watering should be done as sprinkler manner
||20 to 30 degree C
||Apply any organic fertilizer
Squash Golden Yellow special feature
Squash Golden Yellow uses
- Squash has plenty of natural poly-phenolic flavonoid compounds like a and ÃŸ-carotenes, cryptoxanthin-ÃŸ, and lutein
- Squash is used for the pickle, salad, and freezing