Wonderful everlasting, so easy to dry. As a dry flower, Statice keeps its color well in winter bouquets.
Statice is a flower that grows in the wild all over the world. Statice finds the perfect home in salt marshes and arid or desert areas. So, it will be no surprise to you that this is one flower that tolerates a drought now and then.
Statice has airy sprays in strong yellow, rose, lavender, blue and white make an interesting garden accent.
||Up to 1 m
||Easy to grow
Planting and care
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season
Statice Pacific Mixed Color care
- Statice plant is grown from seeds
- Statice seeds can be directly planted into your planter or flower garden bed after all danger of frost
- Space or thin plants to 14 to 18 inches apart
||Sandy loam soil
||20 to 30 degree C
||Apply any organic fertilizer.
Statice Pacific Mixed Color special feature
Statice Pacific Mixed Color uses
- This is used as the ornamental purpose