Zinnia enhances the beauty of Garden. This seed packet contains approximately 35 seeds.
They are warm season annual flowers that bloom with abandon and require only minimum care. It doesnt matter how hot the summer gets, zinnia plants just keep on blooming.
||Zinnia, Dahlia Flowered
||18 to 24 inches.
||Easy to cultivate.
Planting and care
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil feels dry to touch
- Provide moderate soil moisture and fertilizer to Zinnia
- Avoid extreme cold condition
- Mulch to the plant with organic material
Zinnia F1 Tall Purple care
- The seeds can be sown directly in the field with 0
- 5 cm deep
- The potting mix should humus rich, pH range from 5
- 5 to 7
||Keep the soil moist, but not soggy, for young plants. Mature zinnias require less watering, as grown flowers are somewhat drought tolerant.
||Rich, well-drained soil.
||25 to 40 degrees C
||Use any organic fertilizer
Zinnia F1 Tall Purple special feature
Petals are attractive
Zinnia F1 Tall Purple uses
- Use in an annual or mixed border
- Smaller zinnias are suitable for edging, window boxes or other containers
- The narrow-leaf zinnia also works well in hanging baskets
- Zinnias are very popular for cut flowers