Zinnias are one of the easiest annuals to grow, grow quickly, and bloom heavily. They make a massive burst of color in your garden.
They are warm season annual flowers that bloom with abandon and require only minimum care. It doesnt matter how hot the summer gets, zinnia plants just keep on blooming.
||Zinnia, Dahlia Flowered
||Up to 24 inches.
||Easy to cultivate.
Planting and care
- Provide moderate soil moisture and fertilizer to Zinnia
- Avoid extreme cold condition
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector
Zinnia F1 Tall Yellow care
- The seeds can be sown directly in the field with 0
- 5 cm deep
- The potting mix should humus rich, pH range from 5
- 5 to 7
||Rich, well-drained soil.
||25 to 40 degrees C
||Use any organic fertilizer
Zinnia F1 Tall Yellow special feature
Petals are attractive
Zinnia F1 Tall Yellow uses
- Use in an annual or mixed border
- Smaller zinnias are suitable for edging, window boxes or other containers
- The narrow-leaf zinnia also works well in hanging baskets
- Zinnias are very popular for cut flowers