The plant has given the flower over the year. This seed packet contains approximately 35 seeds.
Vinca is an evergreen plant with flowering throughout the year in the tropical and Subtropical region. It required minimum care.
||Madagascar periwinkle, Rose periwinkle, Rosy periwinkle, Vinca, Old maid, Cape periwinkle
||up to 100 to 120 cm
||Throughout the year
||Easy to grow
Planting and care
- Provide moderate soil moisture and light fertilizer to Vinca
Vinca Rosea Pink care
- Vinca seeds can be grown by either direct sowing or transplanting with 0
- 5 cm deep
- Potting mixture should be Humus-rich and well drained
- Keep the seed spacing 1 to 1
- 5 cm
- and for a mature plant (seedling), the spacing is 45*20
||Prefer the deep loam or laterite or sandy loam soil with medium fertile. Soil pH 6 to 7.5.
||25 to 35 degree C
||Use any organic fertilizer
||Vinca is harvested throughout the year. Other plants part of leaves, roots, stem are harvested for medicinal use.
Vinca Rosea Pink special feature
Flowers are very attractive.
Vinca Rosea Pink uses
- Vinca is used as an evergreen ornamental plant
- Medical properties of vinca are Antibacterial, Antivenom
- Note: Use only after Cosulting your Specialist