Zinnia enhances the beauty of Garden. This seed packet contains approximately 35 seeds.
They are warm season annual flowers that bloom with abandon and require only minimum care. It doesnt matter how hot the summer gets, zinnia plants just keep on blooming.
||Zinnia, Dahlia Flowered
||18 to 24 inches.
||Easy to cultivate.
Planting and care
- Provide moderate soil moisture and fertilizer to Zinnia
- Avoid extreme cold condiction
Zinnia Orange Tall care
- The seeds can be sown directly in the field with 0
- 5 cm deep
- The potting mix should humus rich, pH range from 5
- 5 to 7
||Keep the soil moist, but not soggy, for young plants. Mature zinnias require less watering, as grown flowers are somewhat drought tolerant.
||Rich, well-drained soil.
||25 to 40 degrees C
||Use any organic fertilizer
Zinnia Orange Tall special feature
Petals are attractive
Zinnia Orange Tall uses
- Use in an annual or mixed border
- Smaller zinnias are suitable for edging, window boxes or other containers
- The narrow-leaf zinnia also works well in hanging baskets
- Zinnias are very popular for cut flowers